Graphics32 is a library designed for fast 32-bit graphics handling on Delphi and Kylix.
Optimized for 32-bit pixel formats, it provides fast operations with pixels and graphic primitives,
and in most cases Graphics32 outperforms the standard TCanvas classes.
It is almost a hundred times faster in per-pixel access and about 2–5 times faster in drawing lines.
Some of Graphics32 features include:
- Fast per-pixel access up to 100 times faster compared to standard TBitmap;
- High-performance Bitmap alpha blending (including per-pixel alpha blending);
- Pixel, line and polygon antialiasing with sub-pixel accuracy (combined with alpha blending);
- Arbitrary polygon transformations and custom fillings;
- Bitmap resampling with high quality reconstruction filters (e.g. Lanczos, Cubic, Mitchell);
- A unique state-of-the-art rasterization system;
- Affine transformations of bitmaps: rotations, scaling, etc with sub-pixel accuracy;
- Arbitrary projective transformations of bitmaps;
- Arbitrary remapping transformations of bitmaps (e.g. for Warping, Morphing);
- Flexible supersampling implementation for maximum sampling quality;
- Flicker-free image displaying components with optimized double buffering via advanced MicroTiles based repaint optimizer;
- Multiple customizible easy-to-use overlay layers;
- Locking of bitmaps for safe multithreading;
- A property editor for RGB and alpha channel loading;
- Design-time loading of image formats supported by standard TPicture;
- Works on Borland Delphi, C++ Builder and Kylix.
As of version 1.8.3 Graphics32 is licensed under the terms of the Mozilla Public License
Team Graphics32 is happy to announce the release of Graphics32 version 1.8.3. This version is a bugfix release of the 1.8.2 revision.
* Added new ASM/(E)MMX optimized ApplyBitmask routine for logical (bitwise) Xor/Or/And operations using a bitmask.
* Added new TColor32Component basetypes for specifying a component or component sets (related updates to TColor32Entry).
* Added new CopyComponents routine for copying selected ARGB components btwn bitmaps.
* Optimized TBitmap32.ResetAlpha, Invert and InvertRGB.
* Optimizations in pamTransparentEdge related routines.
* TPatternSampler now supports nonrectangular sampling patterns.
* Bugfix in MMX version of BlockAverage that caused access violations on resampling.
* Fixes for the following bugs reported on the SourceForge tracker: 1560912, 1556318
* Fixed misbehvior when setting TCustomImage32.BufferOversize property. Changes now directly force resizing of the buffer.
* Fixed Kylix compilation issue introduced with new multithreading support.
* Several minor cleanups and fixes.